The first one is from my blog friend, Mishieru. The award is called: "The Master of Karate and Friendship Award". Well, I don’t know karate… but I sure know how to be a friend! ;) Check her amazing blog here. For this award I have to nominate five kick-butt bloggers!
Here are my nominations for “The Master of Karate and Friendship Award”:
- Matthew from http://www.mathew-etc.blogspot.com/
- Viktoria from http://viktoriaviola.blogspot.com/
- Mystic Dreamer from http://thedailynightdreamer.blogspot.com/
- Zachary from http://ontheway-zachary.blogspot.com/
- Sammy V from http://www.nextdoorcritic.com/
The second one is from Mimi. The award is called: “Stylish Blogger Award”. Yay, I’m stylish! ;) I truly love Mimi’s blog, it’s full of amazing random posts. Check her blog here. To accept this one I have to write five random facts about myself and nominate five fellow stylish bloggers. My random facts:
- I went to a catholic private school and I'm not catholic (yes, wore an uniform every day up to 12th grade).
- I’ve had already work at 10 different places/jobs (Edy’s ice cream shop, Gelatos ice cream shop, local baby clothes store, local shakes shop, Banana Republic stores, Insurance company, Mango stores, accounting firm, assistant of a college professor, non-profit accounting services company) and I’m only 22.
- I obsessed with coconut (the fruit, the smell, everything) and like asparagus.
- From any place in my island you can get to a beach in less than 40 minutes and for some reason I don’t like getting in the water, though I love the view (I think I have never said this out loud, people here take it personally if you don’t like the beach).
- I can recite almost all the dialogue (and songs) of the movie Moulin Rouge.
And my nominations for the “Stylish Blogger Award” are:
- Tara from http://www.fabulousbutevil.com/
- Miss Liv from http://champagneandcologne.blogspot.com/
- G from http://pureggnarcissism.blogspot.com/
- Kristy Elena from http://www.voguegonerogue.com/
- Stephanie from http://thesingleslant.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much to Mishieru and Mimi for thinking of me!! I’m very honored!
Congrats to all the bloggers I nominated! I hope you like it and remember to follow the rules, in order to accept you most post this award at your blog (just like I did) and nominate five fellow bloggers.
Have a happy week everyone!